While the town is mostly talking about the lock screen customization offered with the new iOS 16, there are other cool things to have also been added by Apple to the home screen. And if you are deeply into customization on your iPhone, you’ll love to explore the blur effect that you can apply on the iPhone home screen. This effect lets you have a differentiating look to your home screen from the lock screen. Let’s see how you can have the Blur Home Screen on your iPhone running the new iOS 16.
How to Blur Home Screen Background Wallpaper on iPhone
Adding the blur effect to the home screen wallpaper adds a subtle cool look to the appearance. And here are the steps you need to follow to do the same on your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone running iOS 16.
Step 2: Then look for te Wallpaper option and tap on it.
Step 3: On the Wallpaper Settings page, tap on the Customize option located under the Home Screen preview.
Step 4: From the popup menu, select the Customize Current Wallpaper option.
Step 5: This will bring up the customization screen. Here, tap on the Blur option located at the bottom right of the screen.
Step 6: Finally, tap on the Done option on the top right to save the changes.
And you are done with the process. You can now use your iPhone home screen with a blurred wallpaper in its background. If you wish to unblur the wallpaper, you just follow the same steps and turn off the Blur option.
And there you have it! This is how simple it is to add blur to your iPhone home screen wallpaper. This is a matter of just a couple of taps to do it and it looks really nice and soothing to the eyes. There are a lot of other customization options and features in the iOS 16 you might be interested in. So, below is the list of a couple of them:
- How to Hide & Lock Photos in iOS 16 on iPhone & iPad
- How to Setup eSIM on iPhone 14 & 14 Pro
- How to Disable Safari Auto-Play Videos on iPhone/iPad in iOS 16
- How to Delete Duplicate Photos on iPhone 14 in iOS 16
- How to Customize Lock Screen on iPhone 14 in iOS 16
- [Working] How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14
- How to view saved Wi-Fi password on iPhone 14 or iPad in iOS 16
- How to Edit iMessage you just sent on iPhone 14 in iOS 16
- How to Enable/Disable Keyboard Haptic Feedback (Vibration) on iPhone 14 in iOS 16
- How to Unsend iMessage on iPhone 14 in iOS 16 (Undo Send)