If your Google Pixel Watch is stuck on restarting, it can be a frustrating and annoying experience. However, there are a few steps you can try to fix the issue and get your watch back up and running smoothly.
Fix Google Pixel Wathc stuck on Restarting
1. Force Restart the Pixel Watch
If the Pixel Watch is not restarting the normal way, you can come out of this situation by force restarting it.
To restart your Google Pixel Watch, press and hold the crown button for three seconds. If this does not resolve the issue and the watch is still stuck on restarting, try holding down the crown and recent menu buttons for about 30 seconds.
This action can help fix any temporary software or update problems that may be causing the issue.
2. Charge your Pixel Watch
If the battery of your Pixel watch is low, it could take longer to restart. To avoid this, try charging the watch for a while before attempting to restart it again.
By fully charging your watch, you can ensure that all necessary services for the Google Pixel to function properly are available.
3. Factory Reset your Pixel Watch
If your Pixel Watch restarts on its own, it’s important not to assume the issue has been resolved. One solution you can try is performing a factory reset, which can often fix the issue of the watch getting stuck on the restarting screen.
Keep in mind that this will return the watch to its original factory settings and erase all customizations and data, but it may also resolve any faulty services that may have been causing the restarting issue.
It’s worth noting that startup errors on smart devices are often caused by issues with certain services, and a factory reset can help by reinstalling those services. However, be aware that this will result in the loss of any customizations or personalization on the watch.
Reset Pixel Watch using the Pixel Watch App
You can reset the watch from its Pixel Watch App on your smartphone.
1. Open the Pixel Watch App and go to System.
2. Tap on the Reset and unpair watch option.
3. Finally, tap on the Reset option on the confirmation prompt.
Reset Pixel Watch without the app
1. On your Pixel Watch, swipe down from the top edge of the screen and tap on Settings.
2. In Settings, go to System > Disconnect & reset.
3. Tap on the checkmark option to confirm.
4. Contact Google Support
If your Pixel Watch is fully charged and the restarting issue persists, it may be necessary to seek assistance from Google. The Google Support team will be able to provide a suitable solution based on your specific watch model and version.
It’s important to note that attempting to open or make any modifications to the watch yourself may void the warranty.
It’s always a good idea to have your watch’s model and serial number handy when contacting support, as this will help them assist you more efficiently.
If the solutions provided in this article have not been able to fix the issue with your Google Pixel Watch getting stuck on the restarting screen, it may be time to seek assistance from a Google Authorized Service center.
These professionals are equipped with the knowledge and resources to diagnose and fix problems with Pixel devices and can help get your watch back to working properly.
Don’t hesitate to take your watch to a Google Authorized Service center if you’re unable to resolve the issue on your own.
- How to Disable the “To get future Google Chrome updates, you’ll need Windows 10 or later” alert
- What is YouTube Ambient Mode and How to Turn it On or Off
- YouTube Ambient Mode not Working? Try these Fixes!
- Fix: Your Device Isn’t Compatible With This Version on Android
- Fix Google Pixel Bluetooth Audio Not Working (Audio Delay or No Sound)