Windows security features have got way advanced now. Especially in the new Windows 11, users are provided with a feature called Dynamic Lock to automatically lock the PC when they walk away from their desks.
In this guide, I am going to show you, how you can use your iPhone to set up Dynamic Lock on your Windows 11 PC.
Attention Windows Users!!
Facing issues on your Windows PC every now and then? We would recommend you use the Restoro PC Repair tool.
It is a one-stop solution to repair common computer errors, protect your Windows PC from data loss, malware, hardware failure, Registry issues, BSOD errors, etc. and optimize your PC for maximum performance in just three simple steps:
- Download Restoro Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (see patents here).
- Install and click on Start Scan to find the issues on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click on Repair All to fix the issues.
4,533,876 users have downloaded Restoro till now.
Pair your iPhone with Windows 11
The first step n the process is to pair your iPhone with your Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. Here are the steps to do so:
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and go to the Bluetooth option.
2. On the Bluetooth settings screen, make sure that the Bluetooth toggle is on. If it is not, then turn it on by tapping on it.
3. Now, on your Windows 11 PC, launch the settings by pressing Win + I on the keyboard.
4. In the Settings window, go to Bluetooth & devices from the left pane and switch on the Bluetooth option from the right.
5. Once Bluetooth is enabled on both devices, click on the Add device button.
6. This will open up the Add a device popup window. Here, select the Bluetooth option so that you can add a Bluetooth device to your PC.
7. Your Windows 11 PC will now start searching for available Bluetooth devices nearby. And since you have already enabled Bluetooth on your iPhone, it will show up on your Windows 11 list of available Bluetooth devices. Click on your iPhone as soon as it shows up.
8. Next, verify the pairing pin that is showing on your iPhone and Windows 11 PC. If they are the same, then tap on the Pair option on the pairing request popup on your iPhone to complete the pairing process.
9. After following the above steps you’ll see that your iPhone is connected to your Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. Click on Done to close the window.
Enable Dynamic Lock on Windows 11
Your iPhone and Windows 11 PC are paired successfully via Bluetooth. Now, the only step that remains is to enable the Dynamic Lock feature on your Windows 11 PC.
Follow the below steps to enable Dynamic Lock on your Windows 11 machine.
1. Open settings on your Windows 11 PC. Either open it from the start menu or by pressing the Win + I shortcut on your keyboard.
2. In the settings window, click on the Accounts option from the left pane and go to the Sign-in options from the right pane afterward.
3. On the Sign-in options settings window, scroll down to the Additional settings section and click on the Dynamic lock tile.
4. The Dynamic lock tile will get expanded and you’ll see the option “Allow Windows to automatically lock your device when you’re away.” Tick mark this option.
5. Wait for a while and you should see your iPhone as your Dynamic lock device.
And that’s it! From now onwards, whenever you’ll walk away from your Windows 11 PC with your iPhone with you, your PC will automatically lock after 30 seconds of walking away from it.
And this is how easy it is to set up iPhone your Windows 11 Dynamic Lock feature. I am hoping this guide would have helped you in easing your daily life. Consider sharing it with others and commend your opinions, issues, and tips to share them with us and our fellow readers.
- 8 Ways to Fix Phone Link for iOS Not Working on Windows 11
- How to Fix Bing Chat “Sorry, looks like your network settings are preventing access to this feature” Error
- Fix Error Code e010014 while Joining New Bing Waitlist
- How to Fix Bing “This Content is blocked” error on Edge
- Fix “Oops, looks like your browser was told to deny us microphone access!” on Steam