When you need to focus on important tasks or relax without interruption from constant notifications and calls, the Focus Mode feature is incredibly useful. With the introduction of iOS 16, the Focus Mode has become even more customizable with the addition of Focus filters.
These filters allow you to adjust how your iPhone and apps behave when a specific focus profile is turned on. One of the most useful filters is the Low Power Mode filter, which can be activated with a focus on iPhone in iOS 16 or later.
How to Enable Low Power Mode in Focus Mode on iPhone
To activate Low Power Mode with Focus in iOS 16 on your iPhone, follow this quick and easy guide:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on the Focus option.
2. Here, tap on the Focus to which you want to add the Low Power Mode. E.g. I am selecting the Sleep focus.
3. On the Focus settings screen, scroll down to the Focus Filters section and select the Add Filter option.
4. Under System Filters, select the Low Power Mode card by tapping on it.
5. Make sure to enable the Low Power Mode toggle and finally, tap on the Add option at the upper right corner of the screen.
That’s it! Low Power Mode will now be automatically enabled whenever you activate the selected focus profile.
Focus Mode is a highly customizable feature that can greatly enhance your iPhone user experience. By following the steps above, you can easily activate Low Power Mode with Focus in iOS 16 on your iPhone. Don’t let distractions and low battery life affect your productivity or leisure time. Take advantage of this convenient feature today.