If you’re experiencing issues with Intel Unison on Windows 11, you’re not alone. Many users have reported similar problems. Possibly you might be getting the following error:
Intel unison was not able to pair your with your pc over bluetooth. Click skip, then check the intel unison pc app for tips on how to solve this.
And in this fising guie, we’ll show you how to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Whether you’re a non-technical user or a more experienced one, our step-by-step guide will make it easy for you to get your Intel Unison back up and running in no time.
Why Intel Unison is not working?
If the Intek Unison app is not working, then it can be due to a number of reasons. Here is a list of the possible ones:
- Installing the Intel Unison app on Windows 10 which is not supported.
- The Windows PC not having a 12th or 13th-generation Intel Evo CPU.
- Running an older version of the Android operating system on your smartphone.
- Incompatibility with your iPhone.
- Outdated Bluetooth drivers.
- Internet connectivity issues.
Intel Unison Requirements to use it on Android, iOS & Windows
- To use Intel Unison, you must have a PC or laptop running Windows 11. The app is not compatible with Windows 10 or earlier versions of the operating system.
- Your PC should be updated to the Windows 11 22H2 build (22621.0 or later). If your PC is still on the older 21H2 build, you can follow this guide to update to the latest 22H2 stable build.
- Intel states that Unison is currently only compatible with Evo-certified laptops using Intel 13th-gen processors. However, we have also seen that Unison can also work with non-Evo laptops using Intel 8th-gen processors and AMD processors. It’s likely that it will also work with Windows 11 laptops using ARM processors.
- To use the app, you will also need a smartphone running Android 9 or later, or an iPhone running iOS 15 or later.
Fix the Intel Unison App on Windows 11
Attention Windows Users!!
Facing issues on your Windows PC every now and then? We would recommend you use the Restoro PC Repair tool.
It is a one-stop solution to repair common computer errors, protect your Windows PC from data loss, malware, hardware failure, Registry issues, BSOD errors, etc. and optimize your PC for maximum performance in just three simple steps:
- Download Restoro Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (see patents here).
- Install and click on Start Scan to find the issues on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click on Repair All to fix the issues.
4,533,876 users have downloaded Restoro till now.
1. Restart your PC
Sometimes, a simple restart of your computer can fix the issue. With that said, try restarting your PC if the Intel Unison app is not working.
This will solve the issue if it is happening due to some common bug or glitch.
2. Update Windows 11
Make sure that your Windows 11 operating system is up to date. As I told you earlier, the Intel Unison app requires Windows 11 22H2 build (22621.0 or later) installed on your PC.
So, if you have a pending Windows update then please consider installing it.
1. Open the Windows Settings app by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Windows Update option from the left pane.
3. Now, on the right, click on the Check for updates button.
4. Let the Windows check for available updates and install them by following the on-screen instructions if there are any.
3. Update/Reinstall Bluetooth Drivers
The Intel Unison app uses Bluetooth to establish the connection between your PC and the smartphone. Hence if the Bluetooth drivers are outdated or faulty, then this can cause the Unison app to not work properly.
Here’s how you can update Bluetooth drivers on your Windows 11 PC.
1. Open Device Manager on your PC. You can either search for it or can open it by right-clicking on the Start button and going to Device Manager.
2. In the Device Manager window, click on the Bluetooth section to expand it.
3. Right-click on the Bluetooth Device and select the Update driver option.
4. Select the “Search automatically for drivers” option and let the PC search for the Bluetooth driver updates.
5. If there is any updated version available, then install it by following the on-screen instructions.
6. If there is no update found, then again right-click on the Bluetooth device and select the Uninstall device option.
7. Click on Uninstall and complete the uninstallation of the Bluetooth drivers.
Once done, restart your PC, connect it to the internet and your PC will automatically install the required Bluetooth version.
4. Try Bluetooth Troubleshooter
Besides the drivers, there can be some other issues with Bluetooth on your PC. In such a situation you can take the help of the Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
1. Search for Bluetooth Troubleshooter and open the “Find and fix problems with Bluetooth devices” option from the search results.
2. Click on Next and let the PC detect the issue and fix it.
5. Repair/Reset Intel Unison
If Bluetooth is not the cause of the issue then you should consider repairing or resetting the Intell Unison app on your PC. To do so:
1. Open the Settings app (Win + I).
2. Go to Apps > Installed apps.
3. Click on the three dots next to the Intel Unison app and go to Advanced options.
4. Scroll down and click on the Repair button located under the Reset section.
Let the reset finish and check if the Intel Unison app is now working fine.
5. If the app is still causing issues, then click on the Reset button this time and reset the Intel Unison app completely.
6. Reinstall Intel Unison
Lastly, if nothing works then you should consider reinstalling the Intel Unison app on your Windows PC.
1. Open Settings and go to Apps > Installed apps.
2. Click on the three dots next to the Intel Unison app and select Uninstall.
Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the uninstallation.
3. Once done, open Microsoft Store, search for Intel Unison, and install it. You can also use this link to go directly to the Intel Unison Microsoft page.
Once the Intel Unison app is reinstalled, check the app if it is now working.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Intel Unison?
With Intel Unison, you can effortlessly access the content of your smartphone (Android & iOS) directly from your Windows 11 computer. The application enables you to view notifications, make and receive calls, and transfer files between your iPhone or Android phone and your Windows 11 system seamlessly.
Does Intel Unison work on Windows 10?
No, the Intel Unison app works on Windows 11 22H2 build. To be specific, the Windows 11 22H2 22621.0 or later build is required.
What are the Intel Unison requirements?
To use Intel Unison, you must have the following:
1. A PC or laptop running Windows 11 22H2 (22621.0 or later).
2. Evo-certified laptops using 12th or 13th-gen processors. However, we have tested the app working on our AMD build and non-Evo laptop with an 8th-gen Intel CPU.
3. Android phone running Android 9 or later, iPhone running iOS 15 or later, or iPad running iPadOS 15 or later.
Intel Unison is a powerful software, but it can sometimes run into issues when used on Windows 11. By following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article, you can easily fix the problem and get your Intel Unison back up and running in no time. Remember to keep your software and operating system up to date, and if all else fails, don’t hesitate to reach out to Intel support for further assistance. With these tips, you’ll be able to troubleshoot and fix the Intel Unison issue on Windows 11 with ease.
- Fix: Wsappx High Disk & CPU Usage on Windows
- Fix: This snapin may not be used with this edition of Windows
- Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High Disk, CPU & Memory Usage on Windows
- List Services to disable to improve Windows gaming performance
- Fix the “Interactive Sign-In Process Initialization Has Failed” Error on Windows