The new 2023 Mac Mini is one of the most powerful machines one can buy in the compact PC segment. But there are a couple of other things that are needed to be connected to it in order to achieve a fully-fledged workstation.
And one of the crucial things is a solid mouse that will help in each and every aspect of using the Mac Mini. With that said, here are the best Mice for the new M2 and M2 Pro Minis that you can buy to get achieve the highest level of productivity in your workflow.
List of best Mouse for Mac Mini M2, M2 Pro
In the list given below, I have recommended mice keeping different budgets and use cases in mind. Normal users might not need a mouse with 6 buttons but the same can be a strong need for someone doing video editing, web designing, etc.
All in all, I have tried to compile a list of mice that can satisfy the use case and budget for as many users as possible.
1. Logitech MX Master 3
Key features of the Logitech MX Master 3:
- Fast and precise MagSpeed Wheel.
- Darkfield 4000 DPI Sensor.
- Comfortable Design.
- Cross-Computer Control.
- Multi-Device Pairing.
- Compatible with multiple operating systems.
The Logitech MX Master 3 is a top-of-the-line mouse for creatives who use a lot of software like Photoshop or Premiere Pro. It has a steeper angle than the Logitech MX Anywhere 3 and a wider thumb rest.Read More…
Additionally, it has a thumbwheel and eight buttons overall, making it ideal for those who perform repetitive tasks in complex software. The mouse allows you to assign specific functions to each of the buttons, and it also has app-specific profiles for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Edge.
The MX Master 3 can connect to up to three devices at once and has a battery life of up to 70 days on a full charge.Read Less…
2. Apple Magic Mouse
Key features of the Apple Magic Mouse:
- Advanced Tracking Sensor.
- Customizable Buttons.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Connect up to three devices simultaneously.
- App-Specific Customization.
- Rechargeable Battery.
- Up to 7- days of backup.
Are you in search of the perfect mouse to complement your sleek and modern Apple setup? Look no further than the Apple Magic Mouse. Its unique design and ergonomic shape make it a pleasure to use, allowing for smooth gliding across your desk and effortless swiping and scrolling with its multi-touch functionality.Read More…
Plus, it pairs seamlessly with Macs for an unparalleled user experience. And with its long battery life, you’ll never have to worry about running out of power. Don’t settle for anything less than the best – the Apple Magic Mouse is the clear choice for the ultimate desktop setup.Read Less…
3. Logitech MX Anywhere 3
Key features of the Logitech MX Anywhere 3:
- Compatible with Apple devices.
- MAGSPEED SCROLLING – Speed, precision, and silence.
- GO-ANYWHERE COMFORT – Ergonomic design and soft grips.
- TRACK ANYWHERE – EVEN GLASS – Works on any surface.
- USB-C QUICK CHARGING – Long battery life and fast charging.
- MASTERED FOR MAC – Optimized for macOS and iPad.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 3 is the perfect mouse for any Mac user. Whether you have a Mac Mini, Mac Studio, MacBook, or any other modern Mac, this mouse is the best option for most people. It offers a convenient and long battery life, staying power for up to 70 days, and even allows you to get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge.Read More…
Additionally, it features a dual-mode scrolling wheel, four customizable buttons, and pre-defined shortcuts for various apps, making it easy to speed up your workflow. It’s comfortable, quiet in use, and can be used on virtually any surface, even glass, with its 4000 DPI sensor.Read Less…
4. Logitech M535 Mouse
Key features of the Logitech M535 Mouse:
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Mobile and portable design.
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable use.
- Long battery life of 10 months.
- Convenient controls (navigation button and tilt wheel).
- Compatible with multiple operating systems (Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android).
The Logitech M535 Wireless Mouse is a great option for those looking for a reliable and affordable wireless mouse. It offers a comfortable and ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand and is easy to use.
The mouse offers a convenient and smooth cursor control with a 1000 dpi optical sensor. It’s also equipped with a convenient back and forward button that allows you to navigate through documents and the web easily.Read More…
The Logitech M535 is compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Linux and is equipped with Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, which ensures a reliable connection and eliminates delays or dropouts. It also has an on/off switch to conserve battery power and an indicator light that lets you know when the battery is low.Read Less…
5. Satechi M1 Mouse
Key features of the Satechi M1 Mouse:
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with 32 ft range.
- 1200 DPI resolution for fast and precise tracking.
- Type-C rechargeable with included charging cable.
- Ergonomic aluminum design for comfortable grip.
- Compatible with various devices such as Mac, iPad, and Microsoft Surface.
- Not recommended for use with 2011 and earlier Mac devices.
Looking for an affordable yet stylish mouse? Look no further than the Satechi M1 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse. Despite its low price, it offers a comfortable ergonomic design that feels great in your hand. With its simple and basic features, it gets the job done efficiently. Plus, its sleek design adds a touch of style to your setup.Read More…
The Satechi M1 mouse comes with a rechargeable battery that can be charged via the included USB-C to USB cable. You can also connect wirelessly to your Mac with a range of 32 feet. With its low cost and impressive features, the Satechi M1 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse is a great value for anyone on a budget.Read Less…
6. Logitech MX Ergo
Key features of the Satechi M1 Mouse:
- Reduced movement and better posture with a trackball design.
- Full palm support and comfortable grip.
- Long-lasting battery life of up to 4 months.
- Increased control and precision with thumb control and precision mode button.
- Ergonomist-approved design for improved posture and reduced muscle strain.
- 20% less muscle fatigue compared to a regular mouse.
Logitech MX Ergo – a high-quality wireless trackball mouse that has received rave reviews from users, with a 4.6-star rating out of 5 from almost 10,000 ratings. Its ergonomic sculpted design allows you to fine-tune the trackball angle from 0 to 20 degrees for the ultimate comfortable hand position, meaning you can work for hours on end without experiencing any fatigue.Read More…
And that’s not all, its cross-computer connectivity feature allows you to navigate seamlessly on 2 computers for effortless copy-pasting. Imagine the convenience of being able to use it with up to 3 computers simultaneously. Upgrade your work experience and give your hand the break it deserves with the Logitech MX Ergo.Read Less…
Pair the Best Mouse with your Mac Mini
And there you go! Here comes the end of this Buying Guide. I am hoping that this guide would have been successful in recommending the best mice that fit your budget and needs.
As a budget mouse, the Logitech M535 is the one that I would recommend you if you are tight on the budget but want a mouse with 6-button functionalities whereas, for a basic mouse, you can go with the Satechi M1 Mouse. For the best productivity in work like Video and Photo editing, you can look at the Logitech MX Master or the MX Ergo.
The Apple Magic Mouse is also a really great choice to get the best compatibility with a Mac Machine along with a sleek and modern design. Lastly, the Logitech MX Anywhere 3 is a mouse that can be used for an overall mouse experience with the best performance for a reasonable budget.
- 7 Best USB-C Docs & Hubs for Mac Mini M2 and M2 Pro
- Best Accessories to Pair with Apple Mac Mini M2 & M2 Pro
- Best Monitors to Pair with Mac Mini M2 & M2 Pro
- Is Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Good For Gaming?
- 5 Best Dark Sky Weather App Alternatives
- 10 Best Out-Of-Office Message Examples
- 6 Best Free IP Stressers
- Best Torrenting Sites for Movies, Music, eBooks, Audio Books, TV Series, and More
- Best Cases & Sleeves for your MacBook Air M1 and M2 for Protection and Mobility
- Best CPUs for AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT & 7900 XTX