If you’d like to do any of the following on iExplainers:
- Write For Us
- Publish A Product Review
- Publish A Guest Post
- Publish An Article About Your Product Or Service On iExplainers
Please reach out to us at [email protected]
For articles, product reviews, and guest posts we will consider content contributions that meet the following criteria:
1. Articles must be topically relevant.
iExplainers covers tech products and services (e.g., software, hardware, gadgets) so the article you want to publish on iExplainers must be related to technology in some sort.
2. The content must be objective, balanced, and factual.
Obviously, The articles should not act as a sales pitch with exaggerated benefits and/or refrain to mention any limitations or drawbacks.
Content must be fair and accurate to be published.
Above all, it needs to provide value to our audience.
3. We have no minimum word count
Although we do not have any word count But most quality articles whether product reviews or guest posts are at least 1000 words and are properly structured with sections and subheadings.
4. If the article is a product review then it should include:
- An introduction of the product or service
- its features and benefits
- Pros and cons
- Service tiers
- Price information (if relevant)
- Any unique information that’s important for the reader to know, and
- A conclusion
5. Reviews should contain proper screenshots or graphics that are not pulled from any other site.
6. Most importantly the article must be unique and written for iExplainers only. It may not resemble articles published elsewhere or be reproduced on other websites.
7. The information contained in the article must be fairly complete and not just feature snippets or teasers that force the reader to go elsewhere to read more.
To inquire about opportunities, please mail us at [email protected]
Please note that we make no commitment to publish content sent to us even if all criteria are satisfied. It requires our pre-approval, and we accept or decline submissions at our discretion. Thank You.