Call of Duty Warzone 2 boasts some lesser-known features in its settings that many players may not be aware of. Among these features is the ability to turn off the profanity filter in the game’s text chat, which not all players may know how to do. In this article, we will guide you through the steps on how to turn off the profanity filter in the text chat of Call of Duty Warzone 2.
But first, let’s define what the profanity filter is in Call of Duty Warzone 2. The profanity filter is a censorship system that automatically mutes certain words in the game’s text chat. It is a feature that can be useful for younger players or those who may find profanity offensive. However, some players prefer to turn it off for a more unrestricted chat experience.
Attention Windows Users!!
Facing issues on your Windows PC every now and then? We would recommend you use the Restoro PC Repair tool.
It is a one-stop solution to repair common computer errors, protect your Windows PC from data loss, malware, hardware failure, Registry issues, BSOD errors, etc. and optimize your PC for maximum performance in just three simple steps:
- Download Restoro Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (see patents here).
- Install and click on Start Scan to find the issues on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click on Repair All to fix the issues.
4,533,876 users have downloaded Restoro till now.
How to Turn On or Off Profanity Filter in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
To turn off the profanity filter in Call of Duty Warzone 2, follow these steps:
1. Launch the game and press the options button on your controller to bring up the Quick Menu options.
Alternatively, you can pause the game and go to the options menu.
2. Go to Settings and select the Account & Network option. Here, you will find various settings that you can adjust.
3. Scroll down until you find the Content Filter section. Under this section, turn off the Profanity Filter option.
Please note that disabling the profanity filter means that some messages containing profanity will no longer be censored.
Also, the profanity filter is only effective when the Text Chat option is turned on in the game.
Congratulations! You have successfully turned off the profanity filter in the text chat of Call of Duty Warzone 2.
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to disable the profanity filter in Call of Duty Warzone 2.