Logitech Keyboards can be used on both Windows and Mac PCs. This dual compatibility makes Logitech label certain keys in accordance with both Mac and Windows platforms. For e.g. the Alt key of Windows and the Command key of Mac is the same.
This thing has made it a lot harder for some users to find the Windows key on their Logitech MX Keys, K850, K780, etc.
Where is Windows Key on Logitech Keyboard?
The Windows key is typically located in the lower left-hand corner of the Logitech keyboard, between the “Ctrl” and “Alt” keys or “Alt” and “Fn“. The Windows key is usually labeled with the Windows logo on normal Logitech keyboards.
However, Logitech keyboards that are made to be used on both Windows and Mac, label the Windows key as “Start” which is also labeled as “alt” or “opt” for Mac compatibility.
The location of the Windows key may vary depending on the specific model of your Logitech keyboard. Some Logitech keyboards may have the Windows key located on the right side of the keyboard, while others may have it located in a different location.
How to identify Windows Key on a Keyboard?
If you are unable to locate the Windows key on your Logitech keyboard, you can try checking the documentation that came with your keyboard or looking for information online.
Many Logitech keyboards have a guide or manual that includes a diagram of the keyboard and a description of the functions of each key. You can also try searching for information on the Logitech website or by contacting Logitech customer support for assistance.
Use Windows Key on Logitech Keyboards
In summary, the Windows key is typically located in the lower left-hand corner of a Logitech keyboard with a physical Windows key, labeled either with the Windows logo or as “Start“.
The location of the Windows key may vary depending on the specific model of your keyboard, and your keyboard may also have additional keys labeled with the Windows logo that have different functions.
If you are unable to locate the Windows key on your Logitech keyboard, you can try checking the documentation or looking for information online or by contacting Logitech customer support for assistance.
- Fix Logitech Mouse Scroll Wheel Not Working
- How to Disable and Enable Windows Defender in Windows 11
- 7 Proven Ways to Get Help in Windows 11
- Fix the “Web request to load GUAC policies failed” error in Roblox Studio
- Do I Need an Antivirus on Windows 11? The Real Answer
- Windows User Account Guide: How to Create, Delete and Manage them
- Windows Services Guide: How to Start, Stop, Restart, Enable, Disable, and Manage
- How to Fix Grey Screen of Death on Windows
- Windows BIOS: What it is & how to Boot into it?
- How to Fix if God Mode is Not Working in Windows