If you are not able to use God Mode on your Windows PC then you have come to the right place. Here, I have compiles a list of tips and fixes to the issue if the God Mode is not working for you.
The Windows God Mode is a really helpful way of accessing deep-integrated Windows settings efficiently. But you might face the issue where God Mode is not working on your PC or the God Moe folder is not creating.
What is Windows God Mode?
Windows God Mode is a hidden feature in Windows that provides quick access to all of the operating system’s tools and settings.
It can be helpful for users who need to quickly access and customize a wide range of Windows settings, such as managing user accounts, setting up parental controls, configuring audio and display settings, and more.
It can also be helpful for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with a PC.
Attention Windows Users!!
Facing issues on your Windows PC every now and then? We would recommend you use the Restoro PC Repair tool.
It is a one-stop solution to repair common computer errors, protect your Windows PC from data loss, malware, hardware failure, Registry issues, BSOD errors, etc. and optimize your PC for maximum performance in just three simple steps:
- Download Restoro Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (see patents here).
- Install and click on Start Scan to find the issues on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click on Repair All to fix the issues.
4,533,876 users have downloaded Restoro till now.
How to Enable God Mode on your PC the correct way?
If you are expecting the God Mode to be some kind of a Windows feature that needs to be enabled to get it working, then you are wrong.
God Mode is not a real feature. Instead, it’s actually a hidden folder that contains a shortcut to every settings page.
Here’s how to enable God Mode on your Windows 11 or 10 PC.
- Come to the desktop of your Windows PC and create a new folder. To create a new folder, right-click anywhere on the empty desktop and go to New > Folder.
- Once the folder is created, rename it to:
Make sure to name the folder carefully. Renaming the new folder with the incorrect name won’t enable God Mode.
- As soon as you hit the enter key after renaming, the folder icon will get converted to the Control Panel icon.
You can now double-click on that Control Panel icon to access the God Mode features i.e. quick access to a lot of windows features and settings.
Tips to Fix if God Mode is Not Working
Let’s now look at some tips that you should take into account in order to resolve your Windows God Mode issue.
1. Rename the folder correctly
The most common and silly thing that Windows users do while renaming the newly created folder to convert it to the god mode shortcut is renaming it incorrectly.
Renaming the folder correctly is the key. If you mistype any of the characters or even add additional space somewhere, you’ll not be able to use the God Mode.
So, please ensure to rename the folder with the correct name i.e.
I would advise you to simply copy and paste the God Mode Folder name as it is and paste it. without any space at the beginning or the end.
2. Update Windows
Previous track record teaches us that sometimes, Windows OS experiences bugs where the God Mode shortcut is not creating even after renaming the folder correctly.
In that case, you should check for Windows updates and install them. To update Windows:
- Open Settings. You can press Win + I on your keyboard or can search for settings in the search bar.
- In the Settings window, click on Windows Update located at the bottom of the left pane.
- Windows will automatically start looking for updates. If it finds any, then download and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
Use Windows Run Utility to access the God Mode
If you are having issues enabling God Mode on your PC by creating and renaming the folder, then you can also use an alternative method to access God Mode that uses the Windows Run utility.
- Open the Run dialog box on your PC by pressing Win + R on your keyboard.
- In the Run dialog box’s text field, type in the following command and hit Enter.
- This will open up the All Tasks window having all the God Mode windows tools and settings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Windows God Mode?
Windows God Mode is a hidden control panel for Windows that provides access to all of the computer’s settings in one place. It is not a real “God Mode” that will give users special powers or abilities, but rather an easy way to access all of the
How to enable God Mode in Windows?
To enable God Mode Control Panel shortcut:
1. Right-click on your desktop and select New > Folder.
2. Name the folder:
3. This will change the newly created folder into the God Mode Control Panel shortcut.
What is the God Mode folder code?
The God Mode folder code or name that is required to get the God Mode control panel shortcut is:
And with that said, here comes the end of this fixing guide. I hope I would have been able to resolve your Windows God Mode issue. In the majority of cases, the God Mode doesn’t work because the God Mode folder is not renamed properly. So, just make sure to rename the folder correctly with no extra characters or spaces.
- Disable the “To get future Google Chrome updates, you’ll need Windows 10 or later” alert
- A complete guide to Windows Check Disk, DISM & SFC Scan
- 2 Ways to Recover Lost Chrome Passwords on Windows & Mac
- 7 Ways To Fix If Metamask Is Not Working
- 7 Ways To Fix If MetaMask Is Not Connecting to OpenSea
- How To Fix Google Chrome Dark Mode Won’t Turn Off
- 6 Ways to Fix ERR_ICANN_NAME_COLLISION in Google Chrome
- What is YouTube Ambient Mode and How to Turn it On or Off
- YouTube Ambient Mode not Working? Try these Fixes!
- Windows Safe Mode: What it is and How to Boot your PC into it